Yellow flowers with notes of citrus fruits, delicate hints of balsamic Mediterranean herbs
In the mouth it is savory, balanced and harmonious
- PRODUCTION AREA : Bosco Falconeria between the provinces of Trapani and Palermo in the center of the Gulf of Castellammare del Golfo
- AVERAGE ALTITUDE OF VINEYARDS : 200 meters above sea level.
- TRAINING SYSTEMS: Counter- espalier
- PRUNING SYSTEMS : Guyot
- NUMBER OF PLANTS PER HECTARE : 4600
Between the first and second ten days of September, depending on the climatic trend. The grapes are harvested by hand
- YIELD PER PLANT : About 2 bottles
In white, without particular technical measures, in order not to alter the real qualitative potential of the grape and the territorial expressions of the product; fermentation at controlled temperature
In stainless steel tanks; one year in bottle.
Straw yellow with greenish reflections
Excellent with fish dishes, even elaborate ones, white and fresh meats cooked with citrus fruits (chicken with lemon); its freshness also makes it an excellent aperitif. in the mouth it is sapid and mineral, balanced, harmonious and long.