Intense tropical aromas of pineapple and grapefruit.
On the palate it is a fresh and balanced wine with a medium body that lends itself to easy drinkability.
- Production area: Trapani C/da Casalmonaco
- Vineyards Density: 4800 per hectare
- Vineyards Age: Vineyards planted in 2011
- Soil Type: Rich argillaceous of skeleton
- Yield per hectare: 11 Tons for hectars
- Vineyards Training system: Guyot
- Vineyards Altitude: Mt 490
Manually harvested the first week in September.
Cold maceration in the press for 12 hours at 5 degrees Celsius. Soft pressing natural stating and fermentation setting at a controlled temperature.
Aged on the lees for three months in stainless steel tanks and rifined in bottle for at least 3 months.
Straw yellow with subtle green reflections.