Complex, hints of wild blackberry, ripe plum, black cherry syrup, bouquet of dried red flowers, tobacco and liquorice
Warm mouthfeel, dominated by graceful and well-defined tannins, intense and balsamic finish
- VINEYARD LOCATION: C.da Salinella, Scaldato e Galirmi (Santa Ninfa, TP)
- ALTITUDE: 250 meters a.s.l.
- SOIL TYPE: Clay-limestone of medium texture
- FARMING SYSTEM: Counter espalier
- VINES/HA: 4.000
- GRAPE YIELD Q.LI/HA: 70
- HARVEST PERIOD: First ten days of September
Following destemming-crushing, a long maceration at controlled temperature in stainless steel. Maturation for 12 months in stainless steel, followed by aging.
12 months of ageing in French oak barriques and a further 12 months in bottle.
Concentrated clear ruby red
Baked mutton, roasted wild boar ribs and dark chocolate