Fresh roses scent, red plums, strawberry and pomegranate.
The velvet taste is harmonious and deep.
- Production area: C.da Cusatino Caltanissetta
- Vineyards altitude: 550 mts Above Sea Level
- Type of lands: Clayey/ limestone
- Farm system: Espalier guyo
- Density of stumps: 4000 stumps for hectare
- Grape harvest: First decade of September
- Production for hectare: 90 quintals
- Temperature of fermentation: 16-18° C
- Wine-making system: wine-making in white of “Nero d’Avola” in steel tanks
- Malolattica fermentation: no
A deep rose
Perfect for aperitifs and starters, for fish and white meat meals and vegetal sauces.