Grillo del Barone boasts a complex nose of exotic fruits, white peach, hawthorn, sage and balsamic herbs.
Bright acidity and minerality pleasantly melted in a perfect balance enhanced by a long fruity finish.
Erice DOC Wineroute
- Vineyard: Vigna delle Quojane 5,85 ha. 325 mt. asl 6.250 vines/ha Grillo 2,50 ha
- Soil Composition: calcareous, clay to medium texture, scattered with gravel and stone elements
- Vine breeding system: Guyot
- Vine density: 6.250 vines/ha
By hand approximately September 5th/September 10th
- Average yield: 90 Q.li/ha. 1,60Kg. per vine
In white at 14/16°C temperature thermo-controlled fermentation
3 months in bottle
A brilliant yellow colour with light gold and green flashes.