Nose with intense and fresh notes of red fruit and with slight balsamic scents.
The mouthfeel has a nice structure and freshness.
- Cultivation: Organic farming
- Place of production: Contrada Scanza – Bruca (TP)
- Soil: flat, mainly sandy
- Elevation: 350 m. above sea level
- Year of planting: 2008
- Vine training system: espalier with Guyot pruning
- Plants per hectare: 3,200
- Yield per hectare: 7,000 kg
- Harvest period: manual harvest in the first 10 days of September with grape selection
Maceration of approximately 12 days at controlled temperature.
Aging for 8 months in steel tanks and for at least 3 months in bottle.
Ruby red colour with purple reflections.