Sweet notes of peach and white melon to the nose, with hints of spices and jasmine.
Fresh and dry. Perfect sapidity that enhances the varietal flavors. The finishing notes are a succession of its persisting aromas.
- TYPE OF VITICULTURE: Espalier system
- VINEYARD LOCATION AREA: DOC Erice area
- ALTITUDE: 350/400 meters above sea level
- TYPE OF SOIL: Calcareous - clayey
- EXPOSURE OF THE VINES: South - West
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot
- STRAINS/HA: 4000/4500
Young and intense. The union of two great native varieties, Carricante and Catarratto, gives life to this proud Sicilian white wine, with a playful, but at the same time, powerful nature. The grapes are harvested by hand to protect their integrity before vinification.
- GRAPE YIELD QUINTALS/HA: 60/65 q/ha
- HARVEST PERIOD: First twenty days of September
- HARVEST METHOD: Manual
To avoid oxidation and change of color, the de-stemming and maceration are done at a very low temperature. The grapes are then soft pressed and fermented in thermo-controlled stainless-steel tanks.
Destemming, cold maceration of the skins with the must (4 ° C). Soft pressing of the grapes and very slow, thermo-controlled fermentation. Cold bottled.
Straw yellow, limpid and brilliant.
Ideal with white meats, stewed and velvety vegetables. Also good with
risotto, first and second fish-based courses.