Enhanced broom flowers and ripe fruit floral lunes.
Strong and assertive structure. The palate is fresch and pleasantly fragrant. The varietal fragrance typical of these grapes, make this wine unique among its king.
- Yield per hectare: Inzolia 90 quintals - Chardonnay 55 quintals.
- Harvest: Inzolia in mid September and Chardonnay in early August.
Bottled in two batches.
- Method: Temperature controlled fermentation in stainless-steel tanks.
- Temperature: 16-18°C. for about 10 days.
- Refinement: On the lees for about 4 months after harvest.
- Malolactic: No.