The caracteristics aroma is reminiscent of nettle, green pepper and jasmine.
The taste is fresh, savory with a good acidity and balanced roundness.
- Altitude: 850 Meters on sea level
- Soil: Medium texture tending to clay soil.
- Density: 4.000 vines per hectare
- Yield per plant: 70 Ton per hectare
- Fertilizer: Organic Treatment / green manuring
By hand. Around mid-September.
The grapes are de-stemmed and carefully soft-crashed. Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature.
About 8 months
Straw yellow color with light greenish hues.
Suitable for fish dishes. Excellent as an aperitif.