Intense, complex, floreal (orange blossom) fruity (ananas and lemon).
Dry, light-hearting wine, with gratifying crispness, well balanced, intense, a nice aromatic persistence. F fresh, balanced, intense and long sip. Medium bodied with acidity, savoury and smoothness.
- Production area C.da Mazzarrone, Mazzarrone, (CT), Sicily
- Type of soil Prevalence of Mediterranean gray clays with with small river stones.
- Type of cultivation Low trained on wires system, spur pruned cordon
- Climate Mediterranean with hot, dry, windy summers with a good diurnal temperature variation and mild winters
- Plant density vines / ha 4.500
- Rendering per hectare 8000 Kg
Early days of September
6 months in stainless steel tanks
and 3 months aging in the bottle
Limpid, straw-yellow with slight greenish tints.
Seafood, fried fish and vegetables, tempura, vegetable caponata