This elegant Grillo displays a complex mix of tropical fruits and mediterranean citrus.
On the palate is fresh with naturally crispy acidity combined with hints of yellow melon and tropical fruit.
- VINEYARD AREA: Belice Valley, 300 m.a.s.l. North-East
- PRUNING SYSTEM: Guyot – spurred cordon
- DENSITY OF PLANTS: 4000/hectare
- SOIL: Relatively deep alluvial based soils of medium texture.
- YIELD PER HECTARE: 11000 Kg
Grillo sicilian indigenous variety receive 8 hours cold skin contact prior to pressing to extract the maximum flavor potential from the skins. Fermentation is conducted at 10-12°c for 13 -15 days to preserve natural bouquet and enhance the typical variety flavors.
Straw coloured with olive green hues.