The nose is fine, fruity with hints of raspberry and blackberry.
On the palate slightly tannic and harmonious body.
- Vineyard location: Hyblean Hills
- Soil and altitude: Red sandy soil, 170 m. asl
- Grapes varieties: 100% Pinot Noir organic
- Training system: Trained in the counter-espalier system and pruned in Guyot
- Yield per hectare: 100 Q.
15 days maceration with marcs and fermentation at controlled temperature
6 months in steel and 3/6 months in bottle
The vine Pinot Noir in Sicily gives a intense ruby red wine.