At the nose it reveals flower scents, notes of peach blossoms and exotic fruit.
On the palate it is wide and elegant, with evident citrus, peach and exotic fruit notes. Dry, with good persistence and balance.
Evia is a wine made by 100% Grillo Sicilia DOC grapes from Petrosino area.
- Production area: Petrosino/Mazara del Vallo
- Soil type: Calcareous/sandy
- Altitude: 120 mts above sea level
- Training system: Double cordon
- Plants density: 4.000 per hectare
It is harvested by hand the first decade of September.
- Yield per hectare: 8 tons
Destemming, soft pressing and fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks
3 months in stainless steel tanks
At sight it looks of straw yellow colour with greenish reflections.
Ideal pairing with seafood and raw fish, as well as fish dishes and fresh cheeses.