Fruity bouquet with clear hints of cherries and spices
In the mouth it is round, of good structure and with a pleasant acid note
Riah is a wine made by 100% Nero d'Avola Sicilia DOC grapes from Mazara del Vallo area.
- Production area: Mazara del Vallo
- Soil type: Clayey
- Altitude: 150 mts above sea level
- Training system: Double cordon
- Plants density: 4.000 per hectare
It is harvested by hand the second decade of September.
- Yield per hectare: 7 tons
Destemming, maceration for 10/12 days and fermentation at a temperature of 25° in stainless steel tanks
3 months in stainless steel tanks, 6 months in tonneaux
Ruby red with violet hues
Dishes based on read meat and mature cheeses