Intense, floral, broom flowers, mango with notes of honey
Ample and elegant, sapid, fresh with a long aromatic persistence
Northern side of Mount Etna in Contrada Piano dei Daini Solicchiata, Castiglione di Sicilia
- AGRICULTURE: In organic conversion
- ALTITUDE: 700 meters a.s.l.
- SOIL: Sandy volcanic soil, with drastic temperature changes from day to night.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Alberello, traditional free standing bushes
- PLANTING DENSITY: 6,000 plants/ha
Beginning of October, handpicked in small boxes
- YIELD/ HECTARE: 5,000 kg/ha
Manual selection of the grapes, soft pressing. Fermentation takes place in steel vats
12 months in steel vats on fine lees and a minimum of 6 months in the bottle
Straw yellow with tints of gold
Seafood appetizers, pasta with seafood, fried fish and white meat