- Area of production: Bastonaca, Vittoria (RG), South-East of Sicily.
- Grape variety: Nero d’Avola 100%.
- Altitude: 230 Meters a.s.l.
- Soil: red soil, medium consistency; formed of sub-apennine sands of Pliocene origin, of limestone-siliceous nature, interwoven with compact layers of fresh clay and siliceous sand.
- Training system: head training.
- Planting density: 8.000 vines/hectare.
Harvested end of September, first days of October.
Fermentation spontaneous on the skins with indigenous yeasts.
Slavonian barrels and bottle.