Fresh and fruity notes with scents of tiny red berries and Mediterranean scrub. Ripe pear, melon and bergamot.
The mouthful is full bodied and with lively sapidity, a good persistence and pleasant aftertaste of honey and apricot jam.
- Date of vineyard planting: 2011
- Exposure of the vineyard: North
- Type of soil: Clay
- Altitude: Contrada Biggini (Partanna): 250mt asl
- Vine training: Guyot
- Vineyard surface: 1,5ha
- Harvest period: Third week of August
- Yield per hectare: 70 quintals
Spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel tanks without temperature control.
In stainless steel until April.
An orange wine with an auburn colour.