on the nose it is an intense and fruity wine. Tropical fruits, melon and peach are clearly distinguished, which blend well with the herbaceous notes of tea and the floral notes of orange blossom.
On the palate it is fresh and well balanced with the right flavor.
The sip is full and always invites you to drink
- VineYard Production Area: Valle del Belice
- Altitude: 200 M.S.L.
- Vineyard size: about 1,60 ha. (Total vineyard area about 12 ha.)
- Vineyard age: planted in 2009
- Hectar density: 4.000 plants
- Vine Training system: espalier
- Pruning method: guyot
- Fertilization with organic broad-bean in November and green manuring in
- Thinning of the vine fruits in June
- Selection of the vine fruits during the grape harvest
- Grapes yield per hectare: 80 ql.
- Grape harvest period: second half of August
5 months in steel and further in bottle
In the glass the wine has an intense yellow colour while