A wine of balanced elegance, it is characterized by the great scent of the Muscat grape which perfectly balances the lemongrass and jasmine nuances.
Conveying a pleasant fragrance to the taste. At the end it proves to be slightly mineral while the sapidity, generous gift of the Biviere, draws an unmistakable identity profile.
Production area: C.da Passo di Piazza, north of the Nature Reserve of Biviere Lake
- Type of soil: Loose, tending to sandy limestone
- Cultivation system: Counter/Guyot pruning
- Planting density: 4000-5000 plants per hectare
- Yield grape/HA: 90 quintals
Manual harvesting the first ten days of August
- Vinification: Destemming with soft pressing, static decantation of the must, fermentation at controlled temperature
- Fermentation vessels: Stainless steel tanks
- Fermentation temperature: 15°C
- Fermentation period: 15 days
4 months on yeasts in stainless steel tanks, 2 months in bottle
Fish cous cous, saffron risotto, oysters. Or, as aperitive, with almonds and salted pistachios.