Rich and complex with scents of sweet and ripe red fruits, of dried red flowers and spiced sensation which goes from black pepper to cinnamon, to coffee, carob and chocolate.
To the mouth it is persuasive, with a convincing sapidity and a balance between soft and hard parts.
- Production area: Nature Reserve of Biviere Lake
- Type of soil: sandy limestone with presence of pebbles
- Cultivation system: espalier / cordon spur
- Planting density: 4000-5000 plants per hectar
- Yield grape/HA: 50 quintals
Manual. First ten days of September.
De-stemming, fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 25°C for 8 days. macerations on the skin for 20 days
12 months in barrique and French oak tonneaux. 6 months in bottle
Braised beef, roast