The nose is the charming element of this wine. In particular, floral notes of broom, acacia, feel of pear, peach and yellow melon, spicy notes, from nettle to green pepper, a characteristic scent of lantana leaves.
A pleasant and full sip, which fills the mouth with its aromatic persistence and sapidity.
- Production area: Nature Reserve of Biviere Lake
- Type of soil: White limestone and red sands
- Cultivation system: Counter/Guyot pruning
- Planting density: 4000-5000 plants per hectare
- Yield grape/HA: 90 quintals
Manual, third week of August
Destemming with soft pressing, static
decantation of the must, fermentation at
controlled temperature of 16° C in stainless steel tanks for 15 days.
4 months on selected yeasts in stainless steel tanks, 2 months in bottle
Clear, straw- yellow
Particularly aromatic fish plate such as linguini with sardines, goat cheese, escalope with lemon.