On the nose intense fruity aromas of cherry, morello cherry and spicy black pepper and cinnamon.
On the palate it offers an enveloping sip with soft tannins and intense hints of morello cherry
- Area of production: Poggioreale (TP) - Valle del Belice / Sicily
- Altitude: 200 mt. s.l.m.
- Vineyard extension: about 1,00 ha. (6,5 ha. of nero d’avola – vineyard area of
about 13 ha.)
- Vine age: year of planting 2000
- Density per hectare: 3.800 plants
- Rearing system: vertical trellis
- Pruning system: guyot
- Fertilization with organic broad-bean in November and green manuring in
- Thinning of the vine fruits in June
- Selection of the vine fruits during the grape harvest
- Grapes yield per hectare: 75 ql.
Grape harvest period: second half of September
12 months in steel and further 6 months in bottle
It has a beautiful garnet red color.
Ready-to-drink, jovial wine. Excellent as an aperitif, for lively dinners with friends, with not too elaborate dishes