Floral notes such as that of hibiscus and rose hip encounter hints of wild strawberries, blackberries and honeymelon.
Lively and fresh in the mouth, memories of meringue, and recollects the pale flesh of peaches.
- VINEYARD: Dispensa. Menfi (Agrigento)
- TYPE OF SOIL: Average depth, moderately limey with mixed yellow and grey chalk, moderately fine texture, few stones present.
- ALTITUDE: Nero d’Avola 75 m a.s.l. Syrah 65 m a.s.l. YIELD PER HECTARE: Nero d’Avola 100 quintals. Syrah
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Spurred cordon.
- PLANTING DENSITY: 4,500 vines per hectare.
Nero d’Avola 4-5 September. Syrah 28 August.
First half of January.
Similar to that of a white wine: destalking and sent to soft pressing for a brief maceration of 1-2 hours to achieve a perfect extraction of colour; the
must thus obtained, after decanting, is transferred and fermented at 15°C in stainless steel vats.
The delicate colour of Rosé reminds us of the elegance of a prima ballerina.
To drink at once enjoying its freshness.
Perfect matching for any snack which you might think of during summer afternoons. Good as well with seafood and fried vegetables, tempura or sushi.