Intense and persistent bouquet with scents of peach and Sicilian citrus
In line with the olfactory sensations, fresh with salinity and minerality
- Production area: Mazara del Vallo (TP), Northwestern Sicily (Italy)
- Soil type: medium texture soil rich of limestone and good mineral endowment
- Altitude: 200/250 meters a.s.l.
- Viticulture: vertical trellis system with a medium-high plant density (5.000 plant/ha)
- Climate: insular-mediterranean with mild winters and breezy summers
Second week of September
Extremely soft pressing with membrane press, followed by static clarification of the must and fermentation at controlled temperatures (16°/17°C) in stainless steel tanks.
4/5 months in stainless steel tanks in “sur lies”, then in bottle for at least 2/3 months
Straw yellow with greenish reflections
Excellent with courses of fish, smoked fish and fried fish and gourmet salads